To keep your vehicle’s paint looking as nice as the day you bought it, it’s recommended that you wax your vehicle at least twice a year.
This is a great question! When selecting your detail service its very important to make sure you’re getting the quality you deserve. We have the best detailing equipment and products in the industry! In most instances, you’ll get a better detail with us than you would if you dropped your car off at a local shop for the day. That’s because most shops work on quantity and not quality, hiring high school kids that are not adequately experienced nor trained to do their work. Our main focus is quality.
This is a great question and 99% of the time the answer is yes! However, because we don’t see your vehicle before we come to do the detail we can’t guarantee this. Unfortunately, there are some vehicles that are so incredibly dirty that we do have to charge an extra dirty fee. Things such as pet hair, mold, mildew and abnormally conditions are subject to a possible additional fee. This is RARE but if this is the case, the detailer will discuss any additional charges with you before he starts on the detail.
We strive to not only meet but exceed your expectations on every detail! Our #1 priority is to ensure each and every detail is done correctly and every customer walks away with a smile on their face. We encourage you to be present at the time of completion of your detail and to look over the vehicle ensuring that you’re 100% happy. The detailing technician will be more than happy to fix any issues you may have with a smile on his face!
Car, Truck, SUV & Van Detailing:
- Cars consist of any coupe, sedan or wagon.
- Truck consists of any pick-up truck.
- SUV consists of any SUV or crossover vehicle with standard 2 rows of seating.
- Large SUV/Van consists of any van or SUV with 3rd-row seating.
- Cargo Van/Passenger van is any commercial van with cargo space or more than 3 rows of seating.
- Open Bow / Ski Boat consists of any boat that has an open bow & no covered cuddy / sleep area in the front or mid cab of the boat.
- Closed Bow / Cuddy / Cruiser Boat consists of any boat that has a cabin or “cuddy” space. This includes mid cabin speed boats.
- Center Console Boats Consist of most fishing boats or other boats with a center console or center covered area.
- Pontoon Boat consists of any boat that has pontoons as its base for flotation.
- Jet Ski / WaveRunner consists of any small personal watercraft.
RV, 5th Wheel & Trailer Detailing:
- RV consists of any A or C class motorhome. Depending on the style, class B motorhomes can fall into either the sprinter or motorhome category.
- 5th Wheel consists of any FIBERGLASS 5th wheel hitch style towing a trailer. (Excluding corrugated aluminium siding, please refer to the corrugated aluminum trailer section).
- Trailer consists of any tongue pull FIBERGLASS trailer, including cargo trailers. (Excluding corrugated aluminium siding, please refer to the corrugated aluminum trailer section).
- Corrugated aluminum siding trailers consist of any travel trailer with corrugated aluminum siding rather than fiberglass.
Motorcycle & ATV Detailing:
- Motorcycle consists of any 2 wheel motorcycle including both choppers and bullet bikes.
- Personal ATV consists of any personal 4 wheeler or snowmobile.
- Large ATV (Multi-Person or Side by Side) consists of any multiple person ATV with either 2 or 4 seats.
Semi Truck Detailing:
- Sleeper Cab consists of any semi tractor that has a bed in the rear or living space.
- Day Cab consists of any semi that doesn’t have a bed or living space.